Are you an ambitious and driven sales professional? Join Zuto and help steer the car buying revolution!
We’re a team of friendly experts, dedicated to putting car buyers back in control of one of life’s biggest buying decisions. As a Sales Advisor you will be helping customers find the right solution for them, making their car buying journey hassle free and simple. We work with a large panel of trusted lenders to offer access to more than 60 finance products, so we really can find the right loan to suit our customers. We also offer free vehicle and valuations checks, and even do the paperwork - it’s no wonder 98% of our customers recommend us. In this fast-paced, fun, customer-centric environment our Sales Advisors take customers through their car-buying journey.
Taking responsibility for their allocation of customers and ongoing management of the relationship from first contact to the point of handover to our processing team, and everything in between. To succeed in this role, it’s important you are 100% customer focused and are happy going that extra mile to make sure every call has the Zuto affect.
What you’ll be doing
- Managing an allocation of customers and supporting them through their car-buying journey.
- Guaranteeing the best outcome is always reached for the customer.
- Meeting targets in a fast and fun environment.
- Ensuring your calls are compliant and adhere to FCA regulations.
- Actively taking an interest in the latest in-house technology and processes, alongside lender products.
- Constantly learning from your customers and adapting your style to meet their needs.
- Proactively contacting customers, suppliers and lenders.
- Working within a tight knit team, providing assistance, support and help to other team members as required.
What we look for in you
- Experienced and professional; Knowledge of the automotive or financial industry.
- Experience in phone-based sales, particularly B2C.
- Positive, proactive and motivated; You thrive in a fast-paced, target driven environment with a desire to deliver.
- You put the customer first, adhering to FCA regulatory requirements.
- Highly organised with great attention to detail.
- You listen to – and learn from – customers, because you’re focused on delivering an outstanding customer experience.
- Respectful and supportive of your colleagues.
- A thirst for knowledge, You want to continue to develop your customer service technique, product knowledge and yourself- knowledge is dynamite!
- Strong communicator with the ability to manage multiple stakeholders efficiently and effectively.
- Confident in managing workloads to ensure you meet targets within agreed timeframes without compromising on quality.
- Work well within a collaborative customer focused environment, contributing to your team as well as working alone.
- Strong PC skills, confident in using systems and Microsoft Office.
We’re open Monday to Friday 9am - 8pm, Saturday 9am to 6pm and Sunday 10am to 6pm to ensure we’re there for our customers when they need us. This means we’ll require you to work a 40 hour-week covering 5 days. This role offers a competitive basic annual salary of £20,000 and OTE of £35,000, plus benefits, great colleagues and a fun and collaborative working environment.
Don’t take our word for it!
We're a Sunday Times Best Companies; Best Company to Work For in the UK and have been for the past 2 years, we also feature in the Top 10 Fastest Growing Tech Businesses in the North. You can be rest assured that we can offer you a great career within an ambitious and forward-thinking company. To apply hit the 'apply now' button below and send us your CV telling us why you'd like to join the Zutonites!