We’re an energetic team of friendly, driven experts, dedicated to putting car buyers back in control of one of life’s biggest buying decisions. Did you know, buying a vehicle is one of the most expensive purchases people make and the second biggest overhead after a mortgage! Zuto are a forward thinking business, pioneering a change in how people finance a car and this role is crucial in helping us shape the future of car financing.
As a Customer Care Complaints Handler you'll live Zuto's values to maintain our customer centric approach, liasing with third parties to resolve any queiries efficently and effectively.
In this key role, you’ll record and relay important information between our customers, dealers and financial lenders. Through confident communication your professionalism will oversee that all complaints are handled in a timely and efficient manner in line with Zuto’s values. Working within our small Customer Care team you’ll have full training and support from your colleagues.
- Manage non-regulated complaint cases, ensuring that customers and lenders have been contacted and relevant actions have been taken in order to progress their case most effectively
- Use your superb organisational skills to effectively manage your case load and prioritise
- Working as part of a team in answering inbound calls, as well as making outbound call
- Investigate complaints and liaise with all relevant stakeholders in order to provide a fair conclusion to all parties involved
- Prepare accurate and detailed reports to share with external stakeholders
- Draft written correspondence and log comprehensive notes using our inhouse systems
- Understanding FCA guidelines and/or Consumer Credit laws
- Ideally relevant Compliance, financial services or risk qualifications and education is desirable
- PC skills including Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Strong attention to detail is essential for this role
- Strong communication (including report writing)
- Good problem solving and analytical skills
- Confident and enjoys multitasking within in a fast-paced environment
- Compliance or Customer Care qualification desirable but not essential.
Why you’ll love Zuto
We invest in our people. From day 1 you’ll embark on your own Zuto journey.
We take care of our Zutonites. Joining us, you’ll not only be joining a lively and committed team you’ll also be entitled to our fabulous benefits, including; Cycle2Work Scheme, Dental and Critical Illness cover, Life Assurance and Income Protection, Enhanced Maternity/Paternity, Retail, Opticians and Gym discounts, Pension contribution, generous holiday allowance, charity and birthday day off!
We recognise and reward. Top performing Zutonties and those who live and breathe our values receive fantastic incentives - we love to give away spa days, Macbooks, retail vouchers plus pizza and prosecco lunches for outstanding teams who go above and beyond for our customers! On top of that, we celebrate success together - over an infamous Zuto brew or an impromptu night out!
As a Complaints Handler you’ll receive a basic salary of £20,000 rising to £22,000 after succesful completion of probation plus bonus schedule. You’ll be required to work a 40 hour week between 9am-6pm to ensure we’re there for our customers when they need us - perhaps that’s why we’re trusted by over 2 million!
Don’t take our word for it
We’ve placed in the Sunday Times Best Companies for 3 years running, we’re also in the Top 10 Fastest Growing Tech companies in the North.
Zuto vacancies are internally promoted so you’ll have your foot in the door to a vast array of progression opportunities, as well as the chance to network with specialists and experts.
Apply today and begin your Zuto journey!