**Role responsibilities **
• Communicate with new and existing customers via voice and e-mail
• Monitor Customer Care, Partner Support and referral incentive inboxes, responding within set KPI’s
• Work closely with our case managers to make sure customers are kept up to date on the process of their query and helping them to resolve any after sales issues they may have
• Collaborate with our sales and processing teams to assist with our random act of kind-ness scheme
• Work with our marketing team to help with customer referral incentives
• Assist other teams during busy periods to get the job done
• Accurately enter new complaint cases into our internal complaints system
• Escalate non-compliant cases to Customer Service Team Leader and where appropri-ate Compliance Team
What we'e looking for
• Laser focused on providing outstanding customer service
• Positive, proactive, and motivated outlook
• Confident communicator
• Comfortable working to KPI’s
• Strong rapport building skills
• Excellent Computer skills including Word, Excel and PowerPoint
• Previous Customer Service experience – desirable but not essential
• Positive, proactive, and organised
• Able to multitask and work effectively to deadlines along with time management skills
• GCSE or equivalent in Maths and English
What this role and Zuto will offer you
This is a great opportunity to join an ambitious team of dedicated individuals who are passionate delivering a great service to our customers. In joining Zuto as a Customer Service Executive, this role offers a fantastic way of joining a FinTech business within a supportive team.
Believe you’ve got what it takes?
You can be rest assured that we can offer you a great career within an ambitious and forward-thinking company. To apply send us your CV and start your Zuto journey today!