To start September 2017
One year sandwich year placement
As a Digital Customer Experience Intern you will map customer journeys, identify shortfalls and drive continuous improvement change that enhances and simplifies customer interactions.
What you'll be doing:
- Production of customer journey maps and identify areas of improvement.
- Manage and deliver Customer experience enhancements.
- Be known as a customer experience champion across the business
- Carry out root cause analysis and use voice of the customer data to support prioritisation of customer improvement activity.
- To engage with key stakeholders across the business ensuring a consistent approach and understanding to customer driven process improvements.
- Ensure customer touchpoints are delivered to brand and service expectations.
- Support the business to deliver new digital initiatives that enhance customer experience. *Demonstrate improvements via customer experience metrics.
What we're looking for from you:
- Passionate about developing customer experience and service improvements.
- Hold an interest in structured change & process models e.g. Lean, DMAIC
- Knowledge of customer journey mapping
- Passion of digital technology
- Excellent communicator
- A proactive individual who seeks changes and wants to find a better way
- Curious and wants to find out why
Closing date for application is 24th February 2017