Are you a passionate professional eager to develop yourself in the IT and Technology sector and willing to get stuck in? If you're looking to develop your skillset as a First Line Support Engineer within a fun and experienced team - read on!
We can offer you a fantastic opportunity to accelerate your career path in a fast-paced, challenging and supportive environment with a great base salary of £18,000.
Who we are
Zuto is a market place connecting customers, lenders and dealers. Our reason for being is to transform the car finance experience with simplicity and integrity.
We believe in enabling our team of over 300 Zutonites, based across two sites in Macclesfield Cheshire and South Manchester to work autonomously within an energising and inspiring environment. Our team work productively and imaginatively when they are free from rigid hierarchy and structures, focused on solving customer problems and delivering a world-class customer journey. Zuto’s flexible and supportive approach empowers achievement and the delivery of outstanding results.
We're backed by SEP, the award-winning London and Glasgow based private equity fund. SEP have a strong track record in investing in and supporting ambitious, high growth technology companies and has recently successfully sold Skyscanner and Matchesfashion.com - just like them, we have big ambitions too!
What will my role responsibilities be?
- Support management of users and permissions in Microsoft Active Directory and Office 365
- Installation and configuration of hardware, operating systems, and applications
- Monitoring and maintenance of internal networks and services, reporting patterns and trends to the wider team and your line manager
- Troubleshooting issues raised by internal staff either face to face, over the phone or via our online portal
- Responding to incidents such as system outages within agreed time limits with support of the IO team
- Generating usage documentation and incident response playbooks
- Help maintain a 24/7 service using Out Of Hours platform
- As an experienced member of the team, you'll have the opportunity to mentor and develop other Zutonites through their apprenticeships.
Flexibility is key in this role, support may be needed ad-hoc with the roll-out of new applications that make take place outside of hours. There is also a rota for out of hours support in case of emergencies which we share between us as One Team.
Experience and skills required
- In-depth knowledge of Windows (7, 10, Server 2008 and 2012) and OS X computers, as well as iOS and Android phones.
- Knowledge of Active Directory and Office 365 products
- Can build, upgrade or maintain desktop and laptop hardware as well as printers and telecoms hardware.
- Strong communication and excellent organisational skills
- Proven ability to work independently as well as apart of a team, apply initiative and relentless focus on finding the solution and better way of working
- Ability to manage own backlog and support other members of the team during busy periods
- Hands-on experience working with Microsoft systems including Active Directory
- Can handle many cases simultaneously and prioritise effectively
- Can diagnose and fix common issues with systems and hardware
As you progress through your Zutonite journey, exposure to Samange, AWS, and Twilio would be advantageous if you have not already then we will be able to teach you the system in house!
What we can offer you
We’re all about enjoying our journey as Zutonites, from companywide events to team nights out – awards evenings to our internal recognition scheme, we ensure our Zutonites are recognised for values-driven and performance-based achievements. We also look after our team for the important stuff too; our cashback health provider covers you for a multitude of treatments and services, including prescriptive, optical and dental as well as massages and specialist therapies. We also offer access to EAP, independent financial advice and a fast track GP service, income protection and discounted perks for travel, cinema and theme parks – plus much more!
Upon joining us you’ll be entitled to 28 days holiday (inclusive of bank holidays). You’ll also be eligible for your birthday day off and a charity day to use as you choose – our talented Zutonites are encouraged to support our local community through our charitable initiatives but you can also use the day to give back to a group of your choice.
Apply now and start your Zutonite journey today!