We are recruiting for a newly created Head of Pricing to lead the pricing agenda and create and implement the pricing Strategy. Working with predominantly with the marketing and sales divisions, the Head of Pricing will manage a small team of Analysts, to automate the pricing system and maximise revenue growth. This is an exciting and pivotal role within the business, with visibility across the leadership team.
What you'll be doing:
- Lead the pricing agenda
- Lead the development and implementation of a product and pricing strategy.
- Advise Directors on commercial and strategic issues in relation to pricing
- Design and work with the tech teams to bring into fruition a fully automated pricing system, based on data and analysis.
- Apply ‘fail fast’ test and learn process to ensure we are continuously optimising and improving performance.
- Develop reporting on product profitability performance as a result of price or product changes
- Produce insightful pricing and competitive trend analysis
- Develop tools which help to identify pricing opportunities and risks
- Identify new products / areas of opportunity and work closely with the industry director to execute.
- Manage the pricing structure and available products to hit monthly price related financial targets
- Manage, lead and mentor a small team of high performing analysts, and ensure clear succession planning.
- Ownership of the pricing compliance and the communication of any changes to the wider business
- Challenge the way things are done, not only in pricing but across all teams, with a common goal to grow and optimise.
- Report BI/MI support
What we're looking for from you:
- Excellent communication / interpersonal skills both written and verbal
- Strong proven leadership skills
- Excellent analytical and modelling skills
- Strong SQL skills
- Thrives in a fast paced and environment with the ability to ‘get stuff done’
- A sharp eye for detail
- Ability to manage a multiple projects / targets and prioritise accordingly
- Maths / economics degree or higher preferred
Experience we'd like you to have:
- Substantial pricing experience
- Managing, leading and developing a small team
- Providing strategic insight
- Previous experience of building a new pricing system an advantage
- Experience within the fin-tech sector would be nice
What we're offering in return:
The role offers a competitive salary, with benefits. A great working environment with a data centric and customer driven culture. Welcoming and innovative office, equiped with the latest tech, located in the heart of the city centre, looking out on to St Annes Square. A high profile role where you will be working with key stakeholders across the business and holding high level discussion with the senior leadership team.
Closing Date for applications is Monday 17th April 17