Reports to: Head of Customer Insight and Growth
Location: Manchester City Centre
Hours: 40 hours
Zuto is a marketplace connecting customers, lenders and dealers. Our reason for being is to transform the car finance experience with simplicity and integrity.
Located across two sites, our vastly talented team of Marketeers, Product Owners and Technology experts are based in our Manchester city centre office, whilst our passionate team of car buying experts are situated in our Macclesfield contact centre.
We believe in enabling our team of over 300 Zutonites to work autonomously within an energising and inspiring environment. Our team work productively and imaginatively when they are free from rigid hierarchy and structures, focused on solving customer problems and delivering a world class customer journey. Zuto’s flexible and supportive approach empowers achievement and the delivery of outstanding results.
Zuto has a solid history and we are building on these strong foundations to bring about industry transformation by applying internet economy business methodologies to completely re-define the customer experience and reset expectations, with the goal of reducing the process, which currently can take days, to one hour or less.
Once perfected in the UK, we believe that the business model can be replicated internationally and that Zuto can become a global enterprise.
Zuto is backed by SEP, the award winning London and Glasgow based private equity fund. SEP have a strong track record in investing in and supporting ambitious, high growth technology companies and have recently successfully sold Skyscanner and Matchesfashion.com.
- Understand the online customer journey and use data to deliver insight & a clear testing strategy to various stakeholders
- Work closely with channel owners on providing actionable analysis to deliver growth in optimum mix
- Drive forward a customer segmentation model and useability in CRM campaigns
- Manage and maintain web analytics implementation
- Develop our attribution model to understand end-to-end customer journey and the link between Zuto’s online and offline data.
- Forecast and update on marketing activity, informing on trading position and various movements
- Maintain reporting dashboards for key stakeholders
- Identify areas of opportunity and clearly present actionable recommendations, proposing new ideas to achieve better outcomes
- Build positive working relationships with key stakeholders around the business
- Help the Insights Team strengthen a company-wide data-driven culture
- Work with the data squad to ensure data consistency and accuracy for online and marketing analytics
- Drive forward an experimental culture – design data led experiments to drive business growth
Experience, Skills, and Qualifications
- At least 2 years experience in a marketing/web analyst role
- Strong understanding of attribution and marketing effectiveness
- Excellent GA knowledge
- Good understanding of Conversion Rate Optimisation
- Ability to work on multiple projects
- Evidence of delivering insight which has produced tangible improvements
- Proactive & data-driven
- Excellent analytical skills
- Strong knowledge of Excel and SQL
- Strong visualisation, reporting and presentation skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Previous use of Tableau would be advantageous
- eCommerce background advantageous
What this role will offer you
This role is an amazing opportunity for someone to help develop their analytical career and whilst playing a crucial part in delivering the growth ambitions of the company strategy, alongside having a positive impact on the business.
We’re all about enjoying our journey as Zutonites too, from companywide events to team nights out – awards evenings to our internal recognition scheme, we ensure our Zutonites are recognised for values driven and performance-based achievements. We also look after our team for the important stuff too; our cashback health provider covers you for a multitude of treatments and services, including prescriptive, optical and dental as well as massages and specialist therapies. We also offer access to EAP, independent financial advice and a fast track GP service, income protection and discounted perks for travel, cinema and theme parks – plus much more!
Upon joining us you’ll be entitled to 25 holidays, plus bank holidays. You’ll also be eligible for your birthday day off and a charity day to use as you choose – our talented Zutonites are encouraged to support our local community through our charitable initiatives but you can also use the day to give back to a group of your choice