Do you want to work for a hyper-growth business, who are market leaders in their sector? Are you an expert at mentoring, coaching and developing sales executives to overachieve against targets? Do you want to push your career forward with a well funded, Private Equity backed business?
We can offer you a competitive salary with a base salary of £30,000 with a realistic OTE of £52,500, uncapped and high-level performers earning £60,000K+! Are you up for the challenge? Read on...
- Inspire and motivate a team of sales professionals supporting ambition and building on motivation.
- Have a solid understanding of sales methodologies which you are able to draw on to coach and develop your team.
- Ability to identify training needs to improve performance.
- A relentless attitude to hitting and exceeding targets - having your team convert leads from industry-leading partners.
- Acting with a high degree of integrity putting the customers at the heart of decisions.
- A commercial mindset balancing outcomes to suit customers, dealer and commercial partners, generating win-win's.
- Creating a fun and motivating environment where your team has to buy into both you and Zuto, bringing Zuto's values to life.
- An active interest in self-developing to constantly improve your skills
- A positive influence in the sales leadership population celebrating the wins of others
- Great organisations and time management skills which you can impart on others
Experience, skills, and qualifications required
- 2+ years sales management experience gained in a competitive, credible, high activity telephone-based sales environment
- Educated to degree level (desirable)
What we can offer you
- Career progression
- Company/team nights out
- Internal recognition scheme
- Awards evenings
- Cashback scheme
- Independent financial advice
- Fast track GP service
- Income protection
- Discounted perks for travel, cinema and theme parks (through cashback provider)
- Birthday day off
- Charity day
- Increasing holiday allowance based on length of service up to 35 days. You'll also be eligible for your birthday off and a charity day to use as you choose