Graduate Sales Executive
Salary: £22K basic, £32.5K OTE, top earners achieve £50K+ (Uncapped)
Location: – Manchester City Centre
What we are offering you:
- £22K basic, £32.5K OTE, top earners achieve £50K+ (Uncapped)
- 28 days holidays including bank holidays, plus an extra day off for your birthday
- An additional day available to take to support local charities
- Award dinners, social events, and team nights out to celebrate success
- Training and development with career progression opportunities
- Cycle to work scheme, discounted retail outlets and hospitality venues
- Income protection and financial advice
Learning and Development:
- ISM accredited structured training and development plan for the first 12 months (with plenty of touch points and support modules along the way to help you
- Ongoing future training to help us work together to nurture and develop your strengths and areas for development.
- Opportunity to interview for promotional role after 8 months.
- Continued development throughout, even after completion of our Graduate Scheme
- To be the main point of contact between Zuto and our customers: Helping to support them through their car buying journey from start to finish
- Managing your pipeline effectively to maintain contact with your customers
- Proactively making calls to qualified customers, dealerships, and lenders daily
- Being up to date on the latest in-house technology and processes, alongside lender products
- Working alongside our ISM accredited training team to ensure that you continue to develop and grow in the role
- Ensuring your calls are compliant and keeping your customers fully informed is crucial.
- Working within a tight knit team you, you will aid and support other team members as required
What we are looking for:
Are you an upbeat, friendly, motivated, and pro-active ambitious graduate who is ready to kick off your professional career in sales? Do you want to flourish and progress at a business who will reward your hard work with training and development, progression, and a very realistic opportunity to earn some fantastic commission whilst working for a fast-paced market leading business?
We are on the lookout for highly driven and success hungry Graduates who can deliver a fantastic service to our customers every day whilst also having some fun along the way.
If you enjoy speaking to different people every day, find it easy to build strong relationships and can multitask then we want to hear from you! We are looking to grow and build another team of Sales Graduates in our Manchester City Centre Head Office. We want people who can use their natural personality, skills and put into practice the ISM accredited training you will receive to help you find and offer your customers the best tailored finance solution. Furthermore, all leads are inbound so there is no ‘cold calling’ and you will be involved in the sales cycles from start to finish.
Who we are:
Zuto - we were founded in 2006 with a mission to remove the complexity and hassle in finding and financing a car. We connect customers, lenders, and car dealerships across the UK. We're a car finance broker, and we work with a wide range of trusted lenders to find our customers the best finance deal from more than 60 finance products without charging a penny in fees.
We have proudly helped over 3 million customers with 250k deals buying the car they wanted at the price which they can afford.
Here at Zuto we pride ourselves on a lot of things; from our work helping keyworkers getting a new car throughout the pandemic, to our exclusive partnership with Autotrader stretching back over 9 years. We’re a business where everyone can make a difference. No idea is a bad idea, and the business is not driven by hierarchy, we are all one team - which enables our culture to be one that brings out the best in people and somewhere where you want to work for years to come.
What we require:
- Degree qualified
- Fun, friendly, upbeat, professional and a team player.
- Positive attitude - Coming into work every day in the right mindset and desire to succeed and learn
- Resilience - Having the drive to keep going when things get tough and maintain that positive attitude
- Desire - A natural will to succeed and make a real difference