Sales Processing Executive
Salary: £20,592 OTE £26-28k
Location: Manchester, City Centre
What we’re looking for...
Are you a passionate, ambitious, money motivated Customer Service Administrator looking for your next challenge in a fast-paced, innovative business with aggressive growth plans? If you pride yourself on having over 12 months' worth of Customer Service experience, then look no further, you'll love our team!
Passionate about rolling up your sleeves, getting it done and always putting our customers at the heart of everything we do is what we are all about
We can offer you a fantastic opportunity to accelerate your career path in a fast-paced, challenging and fun environment with a great base salary of £20,000 and an uncapped OTE of £26,000.
Who you’ll be working for...
Zuto, we are a multi-million-pound, market-leading business connecting customers, lenders and car dealerships across the UK. Our mission is simple, it is to transform the car finance experience with simplicity and integrity offering customers a very consultative approach to help them find the right finance deal using industry-leading technology and information.
Our history and success speaks for itself, over thirteen years we have built strong foundations with our leading industry partners Autotrader, Piston Heads and Gumtree while working closely with the FCA. We are located across two sites, Macclesfield and Manchester City Centre and are going through an exciting period of growth. We currently have a team of over 350 dedicated professionals working across the two sites and have recently had another multi-million-pound investment allowing us to grow and scale the business even further.
What will my role responsibilities be?
- Liaising with dealers and finance providers to ensure quick turnaround times on all applications, making sure that you are positively affecting outcomes for all parties.
- Ensuring that paperwork and documentation is complete, accurate and in order and that all relevant details meet the exacting standards of our lenders.
- Working to targets in a fast-paced yet fun sales environment.
- Able to manage own time, and workload to make sure that key touchpoints are met with all customers both internal and external.
- Adhering to anti-money laundering and other relevant financial legislation.
- Helping to prevent and minimise the risk of fraud and financial loss for Zuto.
- As a Processing Executive, you'll be given thorough FCA/Compliance training to ensure you’re fully knowledgeable on our in-house systems and provide the best advice through their customer journey.
What we are offering you..
- 28 days holiday including bank holidays
- Additional days off for your birthday and charity days
- Training and development with career progression opportunities
- Internal reward and cashback schemes
- Award dinners, social events, and team nights out to celebrate success
- Income protection and financial advice