Sales Support Executive
Salary - £18,750 basic, £26K OTE, top performers are earning £28K
Location - Macclesfield
What we are offering you
- £18,750 basic, £26K OTE, top earners 28K+
- Clear progression throughout the sales function (80% our sales managers are home grown)
- Award winning Induction training and development from our ISM accredited training programme
- As a Sales Support Executive, you will be given thorough FCA/Compliance training to ensure you are fully knowledgeable on our in-house systems and provide the best advice through their customer journey.
- 28 days holidays including bank holidays, plus an extra day off for your birthday
- Award dinners, regular social events, and team nights out to celebrate success
- An additional day available to take to support local charities
- Cycle to work scheme, discounted retail outlets and hospitality venues
- Income protection and financial advice
- Liaising with dealers and finance providers to ensure quick turnaround times on all applications, making sure that you are positively affecting outcomes for all parties.
- Ensuring that paperwork and documentation is complete, accurate and in order and that all relevant details meet the exacting standards of our lenders.
- Working to your own individual and team targets in a fast-paced yet fun sales environment.
- Able to manage own time, and workload to make sure that key touchpoints are met with all customers both internal and external.
- Adhering to anti-money laundering and other relevant financial legislation.
- Helping to prevent and minimise the risk of fraud and financial loss for Zuto.
What we’re looking for...
Are you a passionate, ambitious, driven Customer Service or Sales Support Executive looking for your next challenge in a fast-paced, innovative business with aggressive growth plans? If you pride yourself on having over 12 months' worth of Sales support or Customer Service experience, then look no further, you will love our team!
Passionate about rolling up your sleeves, getting it done and always putting our customers at the heart of everything we do is what we are all about
Who we are :
Zuto - we were founded in 2006 with a mission to remove the complexity and hassle in finding and financing a car. We connect customers, lenders, and car dealerships across the UK. We're a car finance broker, and we work with a wide range of trusted lenders to find our customers the best finance deal from more than 60 finance products without charging a penny in fees.
We have proudly helped over 250k happy customer buy the car they wanted at the price which they can afford.
Here at Zuto we pride ourselves on a lot of things; from our work helping keyworkers getting a new car throughout the pandemic, to our exclusive partnership with Autotrader stretching back over 9 years. We’re a business where everyone can make a difference. No idea is a bad idea, and the business is not driven by hierarchy, we are all one team - which enables our culture to be one that brings out the best in people and somewhere where you want to work for years to come.