Salary: £20,592 basic, £32.5K OTE, top earners achieve £50K+ (Uncapped)
Location: - Macclesfield
What we are offering you:
- £20,592 basic, £32.5K OTE, top earners achieve £50K+ (Uncapped)
- Clear progression route into management (80% our sales managers are home grown)
- Award winning Induction training and development from our ISM accredited training programme
- 28 days holidays including bank holidays, plus an extra day off for your birthday
- Award dinners, regular social events, and team nights out to celebrate success
- An additional day available to take to support local charities
- Cycle to work scheme, discounted retail outlets and hospitality venues
- Income protection and financial advice
- To be the main point of contact between Zuto and our customers: Helping to support them through their car buying journey from start to finish
- Managing your pipeline effectively to maintain contact with your customers
- Proactively making calls to qualified customers, dealerships, and lenders daily
- Being up to date on the latest in-house technology and processes, alongside lender products
- Working alongside our ISM accredited training team to ensure that you continue to develop and grow in the role
- Ensuring your calls are compliant and keeping your customers fully informed is crucial.
- Working within a tight knit team you, you will aid and support other team members as required
What we’re looking for :
Are you upbeat, friendly, resilient, and have a positive approach to sales wanting to work for a fast-paced market leading business?
We are on the lookout for highly driven and success hungry sales professionals who can deliver a fantastic service to our customers every day whilst also having some fun along the way.
If you find it easy to build relationships and rapport with customers using a consultative sales approach with the ability to manage a pipeline, we want to hear from you. All your leads are inbound coming from our exclusive partnerships including Autotrader so there is no 'cold calling’ and you will be involved in the sales cycles from start to finish
Who we are :
Zuto - we were founded in 2006 with a mission to remove the complexity and hassle in finding and financing a car. We connect customers, lenders, and car dealerships across the UK. We're a car finance broker, and we work with a wide range of trusted lenders to find our customers the best finance deal from more than 60 finance products without charging a penny in fees.
We have proudly helped over 250k happy customer buy the car they wanted at the price which they can afford.
Here at Zuto we pride ourselves on a lot of things; from our work helping keyworkers getting a new car throughout the pandemic, to our exclusive partnership with Autotrader stretching back over 9 years. We’re a business where everyone can make a difference. No idea is a bad idea, and the business is not driven by hierarchy, we are all one team - which enables our culture to be one that brings out the best in people and somewhere where you want to work for years to come.
What we require:
- Positive attitude - Coming into work every day in the right mindset and desire to succeed and learn
- Resilience - Having the drive to keep going when things get tough and maintain that positive attitude
- Desire - A natural will to succeed and make a real difference
- Organisation - High level of ability to organize your time, pipeline, and sales
- Sales Executive
- Macclesfield Office
Workplace & culture
We’re all about enjoying our journey as Zutonites. From companywide events to team nights out – awards evenings to our internal recognition scheme, we ensure our Zutonites are recognised for values driven and achievements.
Loading application form
Already working at Zuto?
Let’s recruit together and find your next colleague.