Location: Manchester City Centre
- Checking that paperwork and documentation is complete, accurate and in order, and that all relevant details meet the exacting standards of our lenders.
- Working to prevent and minimise risk of fraud and financial loss for Zuto.
- Using knowledge to troubleshoot and answer queries
- Setting up and authorising payments to dealerships and reconciling incoming payments
- Review cancellation requests and action within Zuto, lender and regulatory requirements
- Able to manage own time, and workload to make sure that key touch points are met with all customers both internal and external
- Adhering to anti-money laundering and other relevant financial legislation
Experience, skills and qualifications required:
- Excellent attention to detail
- Strong communicator and able to manage multiple stakeholders both efficiently and effectively.
- Can work by yourself but contribute to the team and work well within a collaborative and customer focused environment.
- Strong PC skills, confident in using systems and Microsoft Office (Especially Microsoft Excel & PowerPoint)
- Excellent organisation and time management skills
- A high level of phone skills, being able to explain complex situations in a confident common-sense way
- (Desired) – An understanding of FCA guidelines around “Right of Withdrawal” of credit agreements and other legislation that in vital to how Zuto operates and treats customer fairly.
What this role and Zuto will offer you:
This role gives you the opportunity to utilise your strong administrative skills, knowledge and attention to detail to maintain quality and reduce risk in a fast paced and fun sales environment. The role would suit someone who is methodical, risk focused and confident to make sound decisions quickly. You will be delivering a great service to our customers both internally and externally
Who we are:
Zuto is a marketplace connecting customers, lenders and dealers. Our reason for being is to transform the car finance experience with simplicity and integrity. Located across two sites, our vastly talented team of Marketeers, Product Owners, Technology experts and our passionate car buying experts are based in our Manchester city centre office and Macclesfield contact centre.
We believe in enabling our team of over 300 Zutonites to work autonomously within an energising and inspiring environment. Our team work productively and imaginatively when they are free from rigid hierarchy and structures, focused on solving customer problems and delivering a world class customer journey. Zuto’s flexible and supportive approach empowers achievement and the delivery of outstanding results.
We are looking for someone with a strong knowledge of Zuto, Lender & Partner processes and a good working knowledge of the Zuto pay-out process.