Salary: £23-26K basic dependant on experience, rising to £30K with performance, OTE £35K (uncapped).
Our top earners take home over 70k, and you could too. Using your sales skills, you’ll convert top quality leads and benefit from our brilliant commission structure, access our internal progression opportunities and join our rapidly growing and industry recognised Fintech.
We’re not about cold leads, hassle, or poor quality. And you don’t need to be either. Our customers rely on their cars to take their kids to school, take relatives out on the weekend and to get to work. We’re making a huge impact in a £22billion market, and you’re at the forefront of our customer journey. As a Sales Executive, you’ll be making a difference, in the right way, and doing the right thing for our customers. You’ll be part of a 400 strong Zutonite team, working together as one team to always find a better way.
What makes you successful?
· At least one year of sale experience in a fast-paced environment
· An upbeat, friendly, resilient, and positive approach to sales
We are on the lookout for highly driven and success hungry sales professionals who can deliver a fantastic service to our customers every day whilst also having some fun along the way.
If you find it easy to build relationships and rapport with customers using a consultative sales approach with the ability to manage a pipeline, we want to hear from you. All your leads are inbound coming from our exclusive partnerships including Autotrader so there is no ‘cold calling’ and you will be involved in the sales cycles from start to finish.
we were founded in 2006 with a mission to remove the complexity and hassle in finding and financing a car. We connect customers, lenders, and car dealerships across the UK. We're a car finance broker, and we work with a wide range of trusted lenders to find our customers the best finance deal from more than 60 finance products without charging a penny in fees.
We have proudly helped over 250k happy customer buy the car they wanted at the price which they can afford.
Here at Zuto we pride ourselves on a lot of things; from our work helping keyworkers getting a new car throughout the pandemic, to our exclusive partnership with Autotrader stretching back over 9 years. We’re a business where everyone can make a difference. No idea is a bad idea, and the business is not driven by hierarchy, we are all one team - which enables our culture to be one that brings out the best in people and somewhere where you want to work for years to come.
· £23-26K basic dependant on experience, rising to £30K with performance. OTE £35K (uncapped), majority of staff achieving £45K, top performers £70K
· Clear progression route into management (80% our sales managers are home grown)
· Award winning Induction training and development from our ISM accredited training programme
· 28 days holidays including bank holidays, plus an extra day off for your birthday
· Award dinners, regular social events, and team nights out to celebrate success
· An additional day available to take to support local charities
· Cycle to work scheme, discounted retail outlets and hospitality venues
· Income protection and financial advice
Apply today and our Talent Acquisition team will be in touch shortly. In the meantime, check out our Zutonite dedicated social channels @Zutonitelife to find out more about what we’re all about.
- Sales Executive
- Manchester Head Office
Manchester Head Office
Workplace & culture
We’re all about enjoying our journey as Zutonites. From companywide events to team nights out – awards evenings to our internal recognition scheme, we ensure our Zutonites are recognised for values driven and achievements.
Loading application form
Already working at Zuto?
Let’s recruit together and find your next colleague.