Job Title: Sales Manager
Salary: £35,000 (DOE) OTE £50,000 (uncapped)
Location: Manchester (City Centre)
What we are offering you -
- Up to 35K basic - 60k OTE (uncapped)
- 28 days holiday including bank holidays
- Additional days off for your birthday and charity days
- Training and development with career progression opportunities
- Internal reward and cashback schemes
- Award dinners, social events, and team nights out to celebrate success
- Income protection and financial advice
What we require -
- Proven sales management experience - The ideal candidate would have 18 months+ sales management experience in a high activity sales environment.
- Hands on approach to management, coaching and development
- Working in a target based sales environment - An individual who thrives in a fast-paced, target driven environment, without compromising on quality of delivery.
- B2B or B2C sales management experience where you have managed a team of high activity, consultative sales professionals
- Positive attitude- A positive and resilient attitude individual who will consistently perform at a high level to meet and exceed targets
- A commercial mindset balancing outcome to suit customers, dealer and commercial partners, generating win-win’s.
- Inspire and motivate a team of sales professionals supporting ambition and building on motivation.
- Drive sales across your team working towards KPI's
- Ability to identify training needs to improve performance.
- Have a solid understanding of sales methodologies which you can draw on to coach and develop your team.
- A relentless attitude to hitting and exceeding targets - having your team convert leads from industry-leading partners - NO COLD CALLING
- Acting with a high degree of integrity putting the customers at the heart of decisions.
- Creating a fun and motivating environment where your team has to buy into both you and Zuto, bringing Zuto's values to life.
- Delivering coaching sessions to your team
- Working collaboratively with the rest of the management team to ensure success and a positive influence in the sales leadership population celebrating the wins of others
- Great organisations and time management skills which you can impart on others
Who you’ll be working for -
Zuto, we are a multi-million-pound, market-leading business connecting customers, lenders and car dealerships across the UK. Our mission is simple, it is to transform the car finance experience with simplicity and integrity offering customers a very consultative approach to help them find the right finance deal using industry-leading technology and information.
We believe in enabling our team of over 350 Zutonites, based across two sites in Manchester City Centre and South Manchester to work autonomously within an energising and inspiring environment.
Zuto has a leading reputation within the industry, and we are building on these strong foundations to bring about transformation; with the intention of redefining the customer experience. Our history and success speaks for itself; over 15 years we have built strong foundations with our leading industry partners Autotrader, Piston Heads and Gumtree.