In this generalist role you'll be providing advice and guidance to Managers and Zutonites on all People related lifecycle's by applying best practice, consistency, and achievement of business goals.
Putting our Zutonites first, you will act as an enabler, collaborating with multiple teams across the business to identify and support on a range of improvement initiatives. You will bring empathy and personality to our processes, ensuring both a great Zutonite experience and the smooth running of the Zutonite lifecycle and wider People agenda.
You'll be based across both sites, Manchester & Macclesfield with the ability to work remotely 50% of the week.
• Providing pro-active advice and guidance across a range of complex and sensitive people topics
• Supporting key stakeholders in adherence to a broad range of internal processes (eg.
investigations, disciplinaries, performance improvement, probations, grievances)
• Build and maintain successful relationships with managers across the company ensuring that
working practices are conducted within employment best practice and legislation.
• Being an ambassador for the highest standards of integrity across all People matters
• Coaching Managers around employee relations matters with a consultative and influential
• First line escalation for Zutonites across all teams for resolution of any HR/ER queries arising
• Application of sound technical knowledge to ensure decisions and recommendations meet
both legal and commercial requirements
• Nurturing a healthy, inclusive and progressive working environment for all Zutonites
• Providing recommendations for improving and streamlining processes
• Providing recommendations for improving policies and procedures
• Analysis of exit interview feedback and provision of recommendations for improvement
• Dealing with escalations where required
• Involvement in wider People team projects, events and initiatives
• Providing hands on support to our People Administrator on People related policies
• Conduct relevant People related training to line managers in conjunction with our L&D team
Experience, skills, and qualifications required:
• Ability to build lasting relationships and credibility with senior stakeholders
• Employment legislation knowledge both current and upcoming, and skilled in applying legislation and best practice in a commercial setting
• Proven ability in managing complex ER issues
• Demonstrate empathy and outstanding interpersonal skills
• Ability to influence, gain trust, commitment and support
• Works effectively and inclusively with a wide range of people
• Good analytical skills using Excel to present and interpret data
• Positive outlook, ability to achieve buy in and infectious positivity
• Team player, adaptable and comfortable with switching priorities
• Resilient, and works effectively in a pressurised and high demand role
• CIPD Level 3 or equivalent experience