Salary - £25,900 basic
Location – Manchester
No weekend work, 9am-6pm Monday to Friday
What we are offering you:
· Clear progression throughout the business
· Award winning Induction training and development from our ISM accredited training programme
· As a Customer Complaints Executive, you will be given thorough FCA/Compliance training to ensure you are fully knowledgeable on our in-house systems and provide the best advice through their customer journey.
· 28 days holidays including bank holidays, plus an extra day off for your birthday
· Award dinners, regular social events, and team nights out to celebrate success
· An additional day available to take to support local charities
· Cycle to work scheme, discounted retail outlets and hospitality venues
· Income protection and financial advice
· Investigate and respond to escalated non-regulated vehicle quality complaints in line with FCA regulations, being always empathetic
· Record and input complaints into our CMS
· Feedback to other areas of the business on the causes of complaints, making recommendations to mitigate any future risks
· Inform customers of the outcome of their complaints over the phone and in writing, explaining your decision and their options.
· If appropriate, decide on the level of compensation to be awarded – you’ll be responsible for choosing the right option
· Create accurate records ensuring all elements of the complaints are logged.
· To be a champion of excellent customer service, be that directed at customer, lender, or dealer
· To fully embrace “Treating Customers Fairly” and conduct business in a manner which conforms to this
· Summarise all evidence of investigation in relation to customer complaints to be supplied to both customers & lender.
· To proactively seek to improve your own skills to the benefit of the company’s service through identification of training needs with your Manager
· Work closely with training and call quality teams
· Develop reporting procedures and provide root cause analysis information
· Liaise with internal departments, dealers, lenders, mechanical engineers etc. to obtain information to investigate a complaint thoroughly
· Negotiation with dealers in relations to costs, repairs, and contractual obligations
· Calculating appropriate reduced return of advance (ROA) payments and negotiating with suppliers to reach an agreed value
· Required to keep abreast of changes in Legislation, industry changes, Manufacturer’s recalls, changes in MOT regulations and any other policies that effect the complaints procedures
· You must adhere to the FCA Conduct rules
What we’re looking for:
· Evidence of working in a complaint’s role, managing complex complaints
· Minimum 2 years’ experience in a customer facing complaints role
· An understanding of the legislation that governs the business and being able to see how that impacts on the business
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills
· Problem-solving skills, a keen eye for detail and the ability to review evidence objectively
· Strong organisational skills, with the ability to plan and prioritise your own workload
· An understanding of FCA regulations and a working knowledge of the Financial Ombudsman Service
· Negotiation and influencing skills
· Able to work under pressure and to meet deadlines
· Confident, and if necessary, authoritative on the phone
Who we are:
Zuto - we were founded in 2006 with a mission to remove the complexity and hassle in finding and financing a car. We connect customers, lenders, and car dealerships across the UK. We're a car finance broker, and we work with a wide range of trusted lenders to find our customers the best finance deal from more than 60 finance products without charging a penny in fees.
We have proudly helped over 250k happy customer buy the car they wanted at the price which they can afford.
Here at Zuto we pride ourselves on a lot of things; from our work helping keyworkers getting a new car throughout the pandemic, to our exclusive partnership with Autotrader stretching back over 9 years. We’re a business where everyone can make a difference. No idea is a bad idea, and the business is not driven by hierarchy, we are all one team - which enables our culture to be one that brings out the best in people and somewhere where you want to work for years to come.