Due to our ongoing success and future ambition in this space, we are looking for a Partnerships Manager to join the existing team.
• Manage and optimise a portfolio of existing partners with full P&L ownership
• Create and maintain relationships with Strategic Accounts, ensure regular business reviews are conducted and the partnership is driven forward.
• Proactively work with partners to design and deliver an optimisation road map
• Build strong internal and external relationships with all departments – sales, product, data, tech & compliance
• Work closely with Zuto’s tech, CRM, UX and data teams to deliver an improved tailored customer experience
• Constructing innovative ideas to further develop the channel
• Work closely with the data team to design and implement a suite of MI reporting, enabling data driven decisions to be made
• Analyses campaign activity identifying any drops in performance and a plan of action to bring back up
• Assess the industry and market for recruitment of new partnerships and sources of applications to deliver incremental volume
• Work with the Director of Partnerships to explore new business opportunities, onboard and launch new motor finance partners
• Live and breather what is going on in the motor finance sector
• Build Zuto’s presence within this vertical and be a champion for the brand
• Work with the wider business to develop Zuto’s partnership strategy so that it aligns to the overall business vision
Experience, Skills & Qualifications
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
• Ability and experience in seeking out new opportunities, driving positive change
• Excellent team player & customer focused
• Strong analytical skills
• Outstanding organizational and planning skills and the ability to switch between tasks to deliver results fast
• Experience in balancing strategic plans with tactical delivery
• A good understanding of the motor finance digital market place
• Ability to manage high and complex workload and hit deadlines consistently
• Resilient and able to work effectively in a high-pressured demanding role
• Flawless control and delivery at all times in the departments results
• Driven, motivated and target driven
• Understanding of the financial automotive industry
• Strong influencing and negotiating skills
• Holds the ability to influence and impact the necessary stakeholders
• Be an ambassador for your function and represent Zuto internally and externally
What this role and Zuto will offer you
This role is a brilliant opportunity for someone who is highly organised and has a background of building and maintaining relationships with third party stakeholders. The role provides complete autonomy for the successful Zutonite to thrive in a small but highly skilled and experienced team, dedicated to revolutionising the way we work and communicate with Dealers and other third-party stakeholders. If you’re results driven and customer focussed, you’ll strive to meet and exceed targets whilst playing an incremental part in building Zuto’s Dealer Team.
As Partnerships Manager you accelerate your learnings, endeavouring to Get it Done and own the challenge. Zuto’s Dealer Team is a key area within Zuto, ensuring our customers are serviced through third parties who understand and deliver excellent customer service just as our Zutonites do. Therefore, this role offers unlimited progression for the right Zutonite to drive results and deliver big commercial impacts.