Our rapid growth and success means we are now looking to appoint an experienced PPC Manager. As PPC manager, you will be responsible for setting the strategy and delivering growth and efficiencies across all paid search. This an area of the business with significant opportunity for growth and future career development.
To be successful in this role, you will need to be well-versed in principles of search engine marketing, and confident in analytics with a good attention to detail and an eye for numbers.
Your goal will be to ensure our online marketing efforts have the highest possible return on investment.
• Manage an innovative PPC strategy.
• Drive improvements across responsible channels to achieve agreed volume and profitability to fit the business requirements
• Formulating and managing the implementation of initiatives to improve efficiency or scale of PPC cam-paigns depending on business requirements
• Oversee accounts on search platforms (google Adwords, Bing)
• Ensure that knowledge of industry developments and best practice is shared with the wider team
• Review existing operational processes, to remove unnecessary bottlenecks and optimise towards speed and efficiency
• Be responsible for the ongoing testing and optimisation of paid search actives and bid management strategies. (Including adcopy)
• Generating and distributing management reports to the wider business to ensure awareness of search performance trends
• Review competitor activity to benchmark marketing performance
• Implement new innovations while influencing the senior management team on the latest marketing developments
• Own the budget across relevant areas, ensuring latest spend forecasts are communicated and updated regularly
• Understand the P&L for relevant channels, with a focus on ensuring profit, working with finance to en-sure you have the relevant insight and reports
• Provide business cases and forecasts for testing and new initiatives, gaining buy in from key stakehold-ers
• Full understanding of the business process
Skills and Knowledge Required
• Passionate and experienced marketing professional
• Proven track record as a PPC manager
• Passionate about Search, with an analytical mindset with experience of working with large data sets, utilis-ing strong excel skills
• Working knowledge of analytical tools, (Google analytics)
• Hands on approach with great attention to detail
• Excellent communication skills and stakeholder management
• Friendly and confident with a can-do attitude
This role is full time (40 hour working week) based in our vibrant city centre Manchester office. Offering a competitive salary and fabulous benefits package within an experienced, supportive and growing team.
If this sounds like the ideal role for you, send your CV to email@example.com and start your Zuto journey with us today!