Salary: £16,000 plus monthly bonus
As a Processing Partner your role is vital to ensuring a prompt, accurate and enjoyable experience for our customers, by liaising direct with the customer, dealerships and finance providers to collate information and process customer’s paperwork.
What will you be doing:
- Liaising with customers, dealers and finance providers to ensure quick turnaround times on all applications, making sure that you are positively affecting outcomes for all parties.
- Ensuring that paperwork and documentation is complete, accurate and in order, and that all relevant details meet the exacting standards of our lenders.
- Working to targets in a fast paced yet fun sales environment.
- Able to manage own time, and workload to make sure that key touch points are met with all customers both internal and external
- Adhering to anti-money laundering and other relevant financial legislation.
- Helping to prevent and minimise risk of fraud and financial loss for Zuto.
What we are looking for from you:
- You'll be a strong and personable communicator with great telephone skills.
- You're able to adapt your style to suit your customers and breakdown complexity in confident common-sense way.
- You're super organised, able to manage multiple stakeholders and get things done
- You can work by yourself, but contribute to the team and work well within a collaborative and customer focused environment.
- You are positive, proactive and motivated person, with a real desire to deliver.
- Are passionate about exceeding customer’s expectations.
- Able to work to targets within agreed within timeframes without comprising on quality.
- Experience wise, we'd like to see experience of working with customers, administration and ideally sales processing.
This role really does offers a basic salary of £16,000, with a OTE of circa £20,000.
It's a 40hr week: Covering 7 days. You'll be expected to work 2 weekend days a month and 1 late per week (8pm Mon-Fri)