Salary: £17,500 - £19,000
You will be part of a fast paced technical team, focused on helping our customers and colleagues by maximize the opportunities created by technology.
The Product Manager Intern, needs to have a passion for technology, customer experience, business processes and great products. Within the role you will gain experience of acting as ‘the voice of the customer’ and working with technical and non-technical teams to understand and design software than meets the needs of customers and colleagues. A good understanding or interest in software development is useful, but not required.
In this role you will gain experience of:
- Work alongside a talented team of developers, product managers, sales and processing teams and senior management
- Gathering functional and non-functional requirements,
- Ensuring deliverables meet specified quality requirements and deadlines, and measure the results and successes of projects.
- Defining, documenting and communicating detailed business requirements with internal stakeholders
- Facilitating workshops
- Contribute to all phases of the product development cycle (analysis, design, build, testing, implementation & support)
- Defining product scope and make recommendations based upon sound analysis
- Work with UX, creative and analytics during solution design
- Conducting demonstrations of developed solutions to project stakeholders
- Creating ‘how to’ guides and training for new features and functionality
- Conducting research and analysis to make informed decisions
What we're looking for from you:
- A real passion for technology
- A good degree in Business, IT, English or similar
- Strong communications
- Great problem solving
- Good analytical ability
- A desire to learn and gain as much experience as possible from a placement year
- Reliability and dedication to the placement
- Experience/interest leading requirements gathering sessions with users and stakeholders
- Great organisation skills with the ability to manage multiple activities
In return we offering:
- The opportunity to gain real experience with the latest tech including cloud infrastructure, machine learning in a Agile, fast paced and innovative environment
- Fast track access to our graduate opportunities
- A great office in the heart of Manchester city centre Development, hacks, learning library, conferences and collaborative learning
- Bonus, pension contribution, cycle facilities, social events, discounted days out, gym membership, childcare vouchers and free tea, coffee, fruit and fizzy pop!