We’re a fast-growing Fintech market place, connecting customers, lenders and dealers and we’re excited to be building on our strong foundations to bring about industry transformation. We believe in enabling our team of over 300 Zutonites to work autonomously within an energising and inspiring environment. Our team work as one, focusing on solving customer problems and delivering a world-class customer journey. We’re flexible and supportive, empowering achievement and the delivery of outstanding results – if this sounds like something you’d like to be a part of, read on!
Are you seeking a new challenge where you strive for your own and other's success? Are you target driven and always want to be the best? Look no further, we have an amazing opportunity to play a key part in our journey at Zuto. As Sales Manager, you have the opportunity to utilise your strong sales and leadership skills to manage and develop a team of high performing sales and service professionals, in a fun, growing and fast-paced environment.
- Induct and develop new Zutonites to achieve set targets within their first twelve weeks.
- Embed Zuto’s performance management framework, meaning that each team member has a 121, midmonth check-in and that all completed documentation is stored appropriately and compliant with Zuto’s confidentiality policy.
- Coach and develop underperformers in line with the performance management process, maintaining up to date system notes.
- Identify opportunities to create a high performing team.
- Use appropriate management information to drive sales and performance forward within your team, challenging effectively when you see inconsistencies.
- Maintain internal relationships, with the confidence to challenge processes and outputs.
- Ensure that you and your team have the most up to date knowledge through attending company, team and ad-hoc meetings with your peers.
- Self-develop your skills, and attend training to make sure you’re at the cutting edge as far as skills and knowledge go.
- Identify opportunities for improvement and share best practice within the Team Leader Community.
- Distribute workload within the team to ensure maximum efficiency throughout the month, reflecting busier times (this includes rota management, managing holidays, ensuring absence is monitored).
- Floor walk, spending time with Zutonites, make a difference!
Experience, skills, and qualifications required
- Good understanding of the Automotive and/or Consumer finance industry
- Understanding of people management processes and procedures
- Skilled in motivating, engaging and developing a team of high performing service professionals
- Strong communicator; able to have disseminate information clearly have difficult conversations and inspire change
- Proven confidence to challenge in a positive way, and present solutions to issues raised
- Solid numeracy, literacy and IT skills
- Experienced in leading a high-performing sales team
- Experience gained a sales role, ideally in the financial or automotive industry
- Positive, proactive and has a motivated outlook, leading by example at all times
- Consistently exhibits and brings to life the Zuto beliefs
- A role model that works under their own initiative
- Able to effectively manage areas of conflict or poor performance through to resolution
What we can offer you
- Health cash plan which covers a multitude of treatments and services, including prescriptions, optical and dental as well as massages and specialist therapies
- Wellbeing Scheme including EAP and fast track GP service
- Cycle to work scheme
- Life Assurance and Income Protection
- Discounted perks for travel cinema and theme parks - plus much more
- 28 days holiday (inclusive of bank holidays), increasing based on years of service up to 35 days. You'll also be eligible for your birthday off and a charity day to use as you choose
- Awards evenings and internal recognition scheme
Apply now to start your Zutonite journey today!