Zuto are looking for Software Engineering Apprentice to join our exciting, vibrant technology hub in the heart of Manchester City Centre. In this permanant role you will be working alongside experienced developers and using the latest Microsoft technologies, you’ll be helping to create a truly market disrupting product that will revolutionise the way people buy cars.
The right people for these roles will be passionate about technology, capable of contributing to innovative solutions, interested in a data-driven, scientific approach to development, and excited about helping to shape a market-leading product.
In return, you’ll learn how to work in a truly agile development team, you’ll get exposure to some great developers and cutting edge technology, a level 4 apprenticeship in Software Engineering delivered by Manchester Digital plus we offer a highly competitive salary and benefits package.
As an apprentice at Zuto, you’ll be responsible for:
- Working with experienced developers on new features and maintaining the existing platform
- Following development process with regards to code quality, source control and continuous delivery
- Helping to define, estimate and prioritise user stories
- Contributing to sprint planning, daily stand-ups, closures and retrospectives
What we're looking for:
Here are the qualities we’ll be looking for when assessing candidates for our Intern Developer positions:
- Driven and passionate about technology and looking to develop a career in Software Engineering
- Qualified to level 3 (BTec or A Levels) - ideally in Computing/IT/Software
- Some exposure to the Microsoft technology stack (C#, .NET framework, SQL Server)
- Some programming experience/knowledge
- Confident communicator
- Passionate technologist (demonstrable through personal projects and/or attending coding meet-ups, code clubs)
- Interest in Agile project management tools and techniques
As well as getting to work on cutting edge software development projects, alongside experienced developers in a vibrant, collaborative IT department, we can offer the following benefits:
- Competitive salary
- Cutting edge apprenticeship taught by talented Software Engineers from some of the city centre's leading technology teams
- 25 days per year holiday + your birthday off
- Contributory pension scheme
- Flexible working hours
- Discounted gym membership