What we’re looking for...
Are you outcome-focused, pragmatic learning & development professional with a passion for sales?
Here at Zuto we are passionate about developing our people; we recognise the importance of our L&D team and we're on the hunt for a highly motivated L&D professional who is up for a challenge and can deliver success whilst having some fun along the way.
Due to exceptional growth, we’re looking for a Sales & Leadership trainer to deliver our industry-leading sales induction, our management development programmes as well as design and deliver soft skills training to our non-customer facing teams at our office in the heart of Manchester city centre.
You’ll get the opportunity to really make the role your own, taking ownership of the development of our sales teams and making them the best they can be. You’ll ideally have worked in sales in the past and made the jump into a training role or worked as an L&D professional in a fast-paced sales environment.
Who we are...
We are a multi-million-pound, market-leading business connecting customers, lenders and car dealerships across the UK. Our reason for being is to transform the car finance experience with simplicity and integrity.
Our history and success speaks for itself, over thirteen years we have built strong foundations with our leading industry partners.
We are located across two sites, Macclesfield and Manchester City Centre and are going through an exciting period of growth. We currently have a team of over 350 dedicated professionals working across the two sites and have recently had multi-million-pound investment allowing us to grow and scale the business even further.
What you'll be doing...
- End to end ownership of our sales induction
- Designing and delivering sales workshops to our existing teams
- Designing and delivering Management development workshops
- Creating a suite of soft skills workshops for our non-customer facing teams
- Conducting skills gap analyses to identify areas of improvement
What you’ll need...
- Experience of designing & delivering sales training in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to work independently
- Ability to speak and present effectively, as well as motivate large classrooms while delivering complex topics
- Ability to manage multiple tasks and projects while maintaining short response and resolution times
- Analytical problem-solving skills
What we are offering you...
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Additional days off for your birthday and charity days
- Training and development with career progression opportunities
- Internal reward and cashback schemes
- Award dinners, social events, and team nights out to celebrate success
- Income protection and financial advice