Zuto is a marketplace connecting customers, lenders and dealers. Our reason for being is to transform the car finance experience with simplicity and integrity.
Located across two sites, our vastly talented team of Marketeers, Product Owners, Technology experts and our passionate car buying experts are based in our Manchester city centre office and Macclesfield contact centre.
We believe in enabling our team of over 300 Zutonites to work autonomously within an energising and inspiring environment. Our team work productively and imaginatively when they are free from rigid hierarchy and structures, focused on solving customer problems and delivering a world class customer journey. Zuto’s flexible and supportive approach empowers achievement and the delivery of outstanding results.
Zuto has a solid history and we are building on these strong foundations to bring about industry transformation by applying internet economy business methodologies to completely re-define the customer experience and reset expectations, with the goal of reducing the process, which currently can take days, to one hour or less.
Once perfected in the UK, we believe that the business model can be replicated internationally and that Zuto can become a global enterprise.
Zuto is backed by SEP, the award-winning London and Glasgow based private equity fund. SEP have a strong track record in investing in and supporting ambitious, high growth technology companies and have recently successfully sold Skyscanner and Matchesfashion.com.
We are looking for a talented UX Lead / Manager to lead the UX function within Zuto. We want someone who is passionate about creating a great experience for the full Zuto ecosystem: Zuto customers, Zuto partners and Zuto staff (looking at internal sys-tems).
• Continually review the different user journeys within Zuto and across our part-ners – highlighting pain points and opportunities to make improvements, to im-prove things for both the users, and to improve key performance metrics.
• Design effective, usable experiences across mobile, web & branding.
• Prototyping new features and improving existing functionality through user journeys, information architecture, wireframes and high-fidelity mockups – cov-ering both the UI for systems used by internal stakeholders alongside the exter-nal Zuto customer journey.
• Review the journey across Zuto and our partners creating a vision for the future.
• Taking ownership of an idea from the initial phase to wireframes/mockups and then the final product
• Providing concepts and finished designs across a wide variety of projects with a digital first mentality.
• Conduct user research and testing to help validate ideas and identify pain points, with a view to building out a team to support on this in the future.
• Ensure any projects incorporate the Zuto branding and design standards i.e. ty-pography, brand imagery, brand principles, company logos and guidelines. Be able to present and pitch any work to stakeholders when required.
• Build a consistent UX framework/Design System that designers and developers work towards
• Work with Zuto product & development teams to bring projects to life and follow required processes; ensuring that design standards are met and UX is improved.
• Work with marketing analytics teams to identify issues or opportunities through quantitative data, then use Qualitative data to find out the reasons why and drive solutions.
• Projects could range from specific site solutions or customer journey reviews, right through to new website builds or branding projects.
Experience, skills and qualifications required
• We are looking for a passionate UX Lead with a talent for digital design. Some-one who can understand the needs of our users and our business goals. The ide-al candidate needs to be comfortable designing from conceptual wireframe so-lutions through to hi-fidelity designs.
• Ability to collaborate with stakeholders across departments.
• The candidate must be confident enough to scope out their own landscape, and quickly understand what the key levers are that will drive the overall business forward
• Knowledge and a passion for CRO – understanding multi-variant testing and the ability to improve conversion rates.
• A leader across the team who is passionate about the creation of truly unique digital experiences.
• Manage internal and external stakeholder expectations for projects
• Deep routed understanding of UI design across both web and mobile applica-tions.
• Commercial experience in a multidisciplinary role is ideal with a portfolio of working examples.
• Expert across design tools including Adobe Creative Suite, Invision, Zeplin etc.
• Outstanding organizational and planning skills and the ability to switch be-tween tasks to deliver results fast
• Be an ambassador for your function and represent Zuto internally and externally
What this role and Zuto will offer you
This role offers a great opportunity to develop yourself as a high performing creative UX Manager in a collaborative, supportive and high energy environment, while delivering tangible improvements to the customer experience
The role provides the opportunity to work across the Zuto business and get involved in some exciting projects; to help us achieve our goal of transforming the car finance market, working with some of our biggest partners.
What We Can Offer You
• Flexible working environment with a thriving office in the Manchester City Cen-tre, alongside the ability to work remotely.
• Health cash plan which covers a multitude of treatments and services, including prescriptions, optical and dental as well as massages and specialist therapies
• Wellbeing Scheme including EAP and fast track GP service
• Cycle to work scheme
• Life Assurance and Income Protection
• Discounted perks for travel cinema and theme parks - plus much more
• 25 days holiday (plus bank holidays), increasing based on years of service up to 27 days. You're also gifted your birthday off plus a charity day every year to use as you choose