Working either Saturday, Sunday or both we have 7hr, 8hr and 15hr contracts available.
Be part of a highly motivated, driven and friendly team our Customer Advisers enjoy delighting our customers by delivering a great service and being super-efficient.
In this collaborative and supportive team, you will be welcoming the customer to Zuto and their car buying story.
What you will be doing:
- Contacting customers who have submitted an online application. Introducing them to the Zuto experience and walking them through the car buying journey.
- Presenting a professional image of the Zuto as their first point of contact
- Capturing and validating customer information to ensure the customer receives a tailored and timely service.
- Gaining an understanding of customer affordability to achieve the suitable outcome
- Achieving SLAs based upon call quality, efficiency and compliance
- Building rapport, engagement and trust with the customer
What we're looking for from you:
- Experience gained in a customer service role (face to face or over the phone)
- Positive and proactive person with motivated and driven outlook
- Passionate about delivering an excellent service and driven to exceed customers expectations
- Driven and focused to deliver an outstanding service
- A great communicator, who is able to build up a rapport with both customers and internal partners
- Detail focused, and able to work to guidelines and processes
- Respect and support your colleagues – one team mentality
- Strong understanding of the importance of delivering an outstanding customer service
- Computer literate with a great telephone manner
- Confident in talking to customers and adapting style to suit their needs
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, able to communicate with customers across multiple channels. Including phone, email and chat.
- Able to handle customer objections and establish the customer needs
- Numerate, confident with using calculation
- Great listening skills
- £7.70- £9.00 per hour, plus bonus
- Great benefits and free brews
- This is a new team that will be joining together and given full training on how to awesome in the role.
- We're a Times Top 100 Best Company
- Although this is a fixed term contract (initially 6 months) there maybe permanent opportunities available
- June start dates