Salary - £26.5K basic salary, rising to £30K based on performance, £39K OTE, top performers earn in excess of £55K.
Join our team of passionate Zutonites and help transform the car finance experience with simplicity and integrity.
Our journey began in 2006, and we're thrilled to have achieved significant milestones along the way. However, we're not resting just yet. We're continuously striving to reach new heights and achieve even greater successes with our team of over 450 Zutonites.
Behind taking a mortgage, buying a car is likely to be the second biggest purchase we make, and we know that our customers rely on their cars to get to work, take their children to school, take elderly relatives out at the weekend, the list goes on.
We have always said, if we were to achieve our purpose of bringing simplicity and transparency to supporting hundreds of thousands of customers into cars, this would only be half of the story. From our very beginnings, we have always known that we were creating something special at Zuto; redefining what success looks like and leaving a legacy that we could all be proud of.
Benefits of being a Sales Executive at Zuto:
· Competitive basic salary which rises based on performance (26.5K rising to £30K this can be achieved inside year 1)
· Uncapped commission structure
· Clear progression routes throughout business (80% of our Sales Managers are homegrown)
· Award winning training and development
· Award dinners, regular social events, and team nights out to celebrate success.
What does a day to day look like as a Sales Executive at Zuto?
· To be the main contact between Zuto and our customers; helping to support them in their car buying journey from start to finish.
· Managing your pipeline effectively to maintain contact with your customers.
· Proactively making calls to qualified customers, dealerships and lenders daily.
· Ensuring your calls are compliant and keeping your customers fully informed is crucial.
Requirements of a Sales Executive at Zuto:
· Must have 18-months experience in a sales related role.
· Great attention to detail and highly organised.
· Consultative approach to sales.
· Strong communicator and able to manage multiple stakeholders both efficiently and effectively.
· Desire and hunger to learn, develop and progress within the business.