Salary: Up to £36K basic, £65K OTE / top performers earn in excess of £70K
Location: Manchester (City Centre)
Join our team of passionate Zutonites and help transform the car finance experience with simplicity and integrity.
Our journey began in 2006, and we're thrilled to have achieved significant milestones along the way. However, we're not resting just yet. We're continuously striving to reach new heights and achieve even greater successes with our team of over 450 Zutonites.
Behind taking a mortgage, buying a car is likely to be the second biggest purchase we make, and we know that our customers rely on their cars to get to work, take their children to school, take elderly relatives out at the weekend, the list goes on.
We have always said, if we were to achieve our purpose of bringing simplicity and transparency to supporting hundreds of thousands of customers into cars, this would only be half of the story. From our very beginnings, we have always known that we were creating something special at Zuto; redefining what success looks like and leaving a legacy that we could all be proud of.
Benefits of being a Sales Manager at Zuto:
- £Up to £36K basic, £65K OTE / top performers earn in excess of £70K
- 28 days holiday including bank holidays
- Additional days off for your birthday and charity days
- Training and development with career progression opportunities
- Internal reward and cashback schemes
- Award dinners, social events, and team nights out to celebrate success
- Income protection and financial advice
What does a day to day look like for a Sales Manager at Zuto?
- Inspire and motivate a team of sales professionals supporting ambition and building on motivation.
- Drive sales across your team working towards KPI's
- Ability to identify training needs to improve performance.
- Have a solid understanding of sales methodologies which you can draw on to coach and develop your team.
- A relentless attitude to hitting and exceeding targets - having your team convert leads from industry-leading partners - NO COLD CALLING
- Acting with a high degree of integrity putting the customers at the heart of decisions.
- Creating a fun and motivating environment where your team has to buy into both you and Zuto, bringing Zuto's values to life.
- Delivering coaching sessions to your team
- Working collaboratively with the rest of the management team to ensure success and a positive influence in the sales leadership population celebrating the wins of others
- Great organisations and time management skills which you can impart on others
Requirements of a Sales Manager at Zuto:
- Proven sales management experience - The ideal candidate would have 18 months+ sales management experience in a high activity sales environment.
- Hands on approach to management, coaching and development
- Working in a target based sales environment - An individual who thrives in a fast-paced, target driven environment, without compromising on quality of delivery.
- B2B or B2C sales management experience where you have managed a team of high activity, consultative sales professionals
- Positive attitude- A positive and resilient attitude individual who will consistently perform at a high level to meet and exceed targets
- A commercial mindset balancing outcome to suit customers, dealer and commercial partners, generating win-win’s.